- Calories: 90
- Protein: 4g
- Total Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 19g
- Dietary Fiber: 6g
- Total Sugar: 7g
- Natural Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 135mg
Looking to add a hit of nutrition to your chocolate shake? Try a couple handfuls of baby spinach. I’m serious! You’ll still taste only chocolaty goodness, but benefit from a dose of greens as well. See…it IS easy being green.
Try my Longevity Smoothie for a sip with significant benefits.
- Prep time
- Total Time
- • 1 cup vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- • 1 ripe banana, sliced (preferably frozen)
- • 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- • 2 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- • 3 to 5 ice cubes (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a blender until creamy and smooth. For an icier consistency, add a few cubes.