- Calories: 70
- Protein: 6g
- Total Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Total Carbohydrate: 10g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Sodium: 460mg
Dig in to this delicious, low-calorie vegetable stir-fry and eat as much as you want! You can also add sautéed shrimp, chicken, or tofu and serve with a side of brown rice or quinoa for a perfect dinner.
- Prep time
- Total Time
- 2 cups bok choy
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 cups broccoli slaw mix
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup white button mushrooms
- 2 medium red bell peppers, diced
- 1 small can water chestnuts, sliced
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, minced
- 1.5 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions (green onions)
- 1 tablespoon wasabi mustard
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
Coat a nonstick skillet with oil spray. Add the mushrooms, peppers, and bok choy. Sauté for two minutes. Add the broccoli slaw.
Slowly, add as much chicken broth as needed to keep from burning. Then add the ginger, water chestnuts, and scallions, and continue to sauté until vegetables are soft, but still somewhat crunchy.
In a small bowl, mix the wasabi mustard, soy sauce, and chicken broth to form a sauce. Pour into a pan, and keep on low heat for about a minute.