- Calories: 5
- Protein: 1 g
- Total Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0 g
- Total Sugar: 0 g
- Natural Sugar: 0 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 30 mg
This sauce pairs perfectly with just about anything; I love to enjoy it as a tasty dip for crudité, drizzled over turkey burgers and grilled fish, or served alongside roasted and baked potatoes. It’s super creamy, comes together quickly, and adds a bright and delicious flavor to everything you couple it with…you can’t beat that!
- Prep time
- Total Time
- • 6 ounces plain nonfat or low-fat Greek yogurt
- • ¾ cup seedless or Persian cucumber, grated or finely chopped (squeeze to remove water)
- • 1 clove garlic, finely minced (or ¼ teaspoon garlic powder)
- • 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- • 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- • Dash kosher salt to taste
- • Dash freshly ground black pepper to taste
- • 2 tablespoons red onion, finely minced (optional)
Mix all of the ingredients in a medium bowl, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition provided for 1 tablespoon.
Try this creamy Ranch Dressing!