- Calories: 65
- Protein: 3g
- Total Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 9g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Total Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 120mg
Love pumpkin? Love hummus? Why not combine the two to create a delicious, antioxidant- and fiber-rich dip? It’s a mouthwatering match made in heaven!
- Prep time
- Total Time
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans, well-rinsed (to remove salt) and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat parsley
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seed kernels, toasted
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
Place first nine ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Add parsley and pulse until blended.
Spoon hummus into a serving bowl and sprinkle pumpkinseed kernels and pomegranate seeds on top.
Serve with pita chips, crackers or vegetables.