- Calories: 210
- Protein: 29 g
- Total Fat: 5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 185 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 16 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7 g
- Total Sugar: 6 g
- Natural Sugar: 6 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 650 mg
This one-sheet dinner is totally delicious and a no-brainer to prepare. It’s flavorful, light on calories, nutrient-packed and loaded with protein and fiber to keep you feeling full and satiated. It’s got all the essentials of a must-have dinner!
- Prep time
- Total Time
- • 1 pound fresh green beans
- • 1 pound broccoli florets
- • 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- • 2 tablespoons lime juice
- • 2 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- • ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- • 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- • Ground black pepper or red pepper flakes to taste (only if you like things spicy)
- • 1 to 1½ pounds uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined (prawns if possible)
- • ¼ to ½ cup minced fresh cilantro or parsley
Preheat oven to 400°. On a large sheet pan (or 2 standard-size pans), arrange green beans and broccoli in a single layer. Mist tops liberally with olive oil spray and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon ground cumin. Roast in oven for about 20 minutes, or until veggies become nicely charred.
While veggies are roasting in the oven, prepare marinade for shrimp: combine olive oil, lime juice, cumin, garlic powder, ½ teaspoon kosher salt, and ground black pepper (or red pepper flakes), to taste in a large mixing bowl. Add shrimp and let marinade for about 15 minutes.
When veggies reach 20-minute mark in oven, remove sheet pan(s) and using a spatula, push the broccoli and green beans to the outer portion, creating an empty area in the middle for the shrimp. Place shrimp in center of pan and return to oven (together with veggies) to roast for another 10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink (larger prawns will take about 12 minutes).
Transfer veggies and shrimp to a serving plate and garnish with cilantro or parsley before serving.
Nutrition analysis courtesy of Genesis® R&D