- Calories: 215
- Protein: 27g
- Total Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 6g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
- Sodium: 360mg
This zesty, low-cal ranch burger was created by Joy Fit Club member Clint Lehman. The melty pockets of feta cheese really put it over the top!
- Prep time
- Total Time
- 1 pound lean ground turkey (at least 90% lean)
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 ounces fat-free feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- dried Italian seasoning, to taste
- Kosher salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
In a large bowl mix all ingredients together. Form into 4 patties. Cook on a hot skillet, grill pan, or outdoor grill, 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
*Note: For celiac disease, check label on ranch dressing mix to ensure it’s gluten-free.