- Calories: 160
- Protein: 3 g
- Total Fat: 1.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 37 mg
- Dietary Fiber: 6 g
- Total Sugar: 14 g
- Natural Sugar: 14 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 110 mg
Enjoy this refreshing smoothie as a snack or as part of a nutritious breakfast. It’s loaded with nutrient-packed leafy greens (2 cups worth!), but it’s still surprisingly sweet thanks to the tart apple, creamy banana and juicy pineapple.
- Prep time
- Total Time
- • 1 cup baby spinach leaves, stems removed
- • 1 cup kales leaves, stems removed, torn into pieces
- • 1½ cups frozen pineapple chunks
- • 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- • ½ ripe banana
- • 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped into small pieces
Combine all ingredients in a large blender and process until smooth and frothy.
Note: If your blender is smaller and cannot fit all of the ingredients at once, add everything except for the apples and puree. Then, add the apples and process again until smooth and well combined.
Try my Longevity Smoothie for another healthy sip.