- Calories: 129
- Protein: 5g
- Total Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 17g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sodium: 165mg
This rich, creamy dessert is a delicious way to satisfy a craving for New York-style cheesecake without excessive calories, fat, and sugar. It’s always a hit at parties!
- Prep time
- Total Time
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¾ cup nonfat sour cream (or nonfat plain Greek yogurt)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- cut fresh fruit (apples, pears, cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, peaches, strawberries)
Combine all the ingredients except the fruit in a medium bowl, mixing them vigorously with a whisk until completely smooth. For best results, refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Serve with the cut fresh fruit for dipping.
Serving size: ¼ cup fondue