- Calories: 100
- Protein: 0 g
- Total Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 10 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1 g
- Total Sugar: 5 g
- Natural Sugar: 5 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
A ruby beauty, this cherry sorbet mimosa is a delightful addition to any special occasion… or Sunday brunch. The light and sweet-tart sorbet offers a smooth and icy treat with every sparkling sip.
- Prep time
- Total Time
- • 2 heaping cups frozen pitted cherries
- • 1 heaping cup frozen pineapple chunks
- • 2 ½ to 4 cups champagne, divided*
- • Mint leaves, optional garnish
* ½ cup champagne for the sorbet blend, and ¼ cup to ½ cup for each glass (depending upon the flute size) to top it off.
Add the frozen fruit into a high-powered blender. Pour in ½ cup champagne and purée until just thick and smooth. Stop and scrape the sides if the contents don’t blend easily (you can also add a splash of extra champagne if you need more liquid.)
Add ¼ cup scoop to the bottom of a flute and top it off with bubbly champagne. Garnish with an optional mint leaf.
Stash leftovers in the freezer in a sealed container and scoop portions when ready to enjoy.
Nutrition provided per ¼ cup scoop sorbet and ¼ cup champagne.
Try this Lemon Lime (Coconut) Sorbet!