- Calories: 155
- Protein: 16g
- Total Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 5g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Total Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 465mg
Load up this cauliflower pizza with just about any topping you’d like because the crust is low-carb, high-protein, and 100% delicious!
- Prep time
- Total Time
- 1 head cauliflower, coarsely chopped (or use about 4 cups of store-bought cauliflower rice or crumbles)
- ¾ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup shredded or grated Parmesan
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- Vegetable toppings of choice (like peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach)
- Crushed red pepper (optional)
- Oregano (optional)
Preheat oven to 450˚.
Place cauliflower florets in food processor and pulse until finely chopped with no chunks.
Transfer chopped cauliflower to bowl, cover with paper towel and microwave for 8 minutes until cooked through. Allow to cool briefly before squeezing out as much water as possible with a cheese cloth or paper towels. The more water you can squeeze out, the more delicious and crispy your crust will be!
Mash the cauliflower and let cool for about 10 minutes.
Add mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, egg whites, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
Coat a large baking sheet with oil spray (or for a crispier crust, use a pre-heated pizza stone), spread cauliflower “dough” on top, and shape into pizza crust. Place in oven for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
Add sauce, cheese, vegetable toppings and additional seasonings (like crushed red pepper and oregano). Place under broiler until cheese is hot and bubbly.
Slice and enjoy!