- Calories: 300
- Protein: 40 g
- Total Fat: 8 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 120 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 16 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4 g
- Total Sugar: 4 g
- Natural Sugar: 4 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 680 mg
This recipe may be simple to make (it requires just one dish and is ready in about 30 minutes!), but it’s loaded with different flavors, colors and textures. It’s quick enough to throw together for an easy weeknight meal, but elegant enough to serve for guests. Try it tonight.
- Prep time
- Total Time
- ½ teaspoon smoky paprika (or regular paprika)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, quartered
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch discs, then sliced in half
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces, layers separated
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic minced (or ¾ teaspoon garlic powder)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 450˚. Coat a large baking sheet pan with olive oil spray.
Mix chicken seasonings and sprinkle evenly over chicken. Set aside.
In a large bowl, toss all the vegetables with olive oil and mix well to coat evenly. Add rosemary, garlic, salt, garlic and pepper. Mix again to thoroughly coat and combine.
Spread vegetables out on the baking sheet. Nestle the seasoned chicken in with the vegetables and roast for 20 to 25 minutes until chicken is tender and cooked through.
For more simple suppers, try this 5-minute Lemon-Rosemary Salmon and One-Sheet Mediterranean Shrimp with Charred Veggies