- Calories: 450
- Protein: 61 g
- Total Fat: 22 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 9 g
- Cholesterol: 180 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3 g
- Total Sugar: 2 g
- Natural Sugar: 2 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 850 mg
My creamy Caesar dressing is the star of this recipe; it tastes like the real-deal, but it contains a secret heart-healthy ingredient: avocado. By strategically layering the ingredients in an eco-friendly Mason Jar, you have a totable salad that won’t get soggy. When it’s lunchtime, pour everything into a bowl, grab a fork, and dig in.
- Prep time
- Total Time
- 5 ounces grilled skinless chicken breast, diced
- 2 to 4 tablespoons Caesar Dressing
- 3 cups thinly chopped romaine
- 4 tablespoons (1 ounce) shaved or shredded Parmesan
- ¼ cup croutons (optional)
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
Pour dressing in the bottom of the jar.
Add diced grilled chicken, optional croutons, then Parmesan cheese. Fill the rest of the jar with romaine lettuce until the jar is packed to the top. Screw on the lid and refrigerate until ready to serve (within 24 hours).